Dawson College: Calculus II: 201-NYB-05-C16: Winter 2008
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- Exam marks are posted on omnivox. Take note that your final grade has not yet been adjusted if you got a better mark on the final than a mark based on 50% of the term work and 50% of the final exam. Have a great summer!!!!
- Extra office hours: Tuesday 1:00-5:00, Wednesday 9:00-12:00, Thursday 11:00-1:00. Only small last minute questions will be answered on Thursday. Study well and good luck!!!
- Extra office hours on Friday, I will be in my office 7B7 from 9:00 to 11:30.
- Added one more example of telescoping series.
- Do your homework and study for the test.
- Added examples of telescoping and geometric series below.
- Next test will be on material covered by me.
- Do the homework assigned in the outline for each section covered in class.