Dawson College: Introduction to Applied Mathematics: 201-912-DW-S01: Fall 2012
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- Final Exam Office Hours:
Thursday the 13th from 12h00 to 16h00.
- Skip part 2 of question 4 from Trigonometric Identities.
- Skip part 3 of question 2 from Trigonometric Identities.
- Skip part 2 of question 3 from Arc Length and Angular Velocity.
- Skip question 4 and 16 from Trig. Identities WebWork, skip question 4 from Graphs of Sin and Cos.
- This week office hours on Friday moved to Thursday 14h30 to 16h00.
Up to date grades can be consulted online at https://dawsoncollege.omnivox.ca.
WebWork Student Wiki:
Additional Homework Problems:
- Combat Mathematics: Technical Problems for Civil Engineering, Rene de Graaf
- Precalculus, version 3, Carl Stitz and Jeff Zeage, 2011, http://www.stitz-zeager.com
- Trigonometry, Michael Corral, 2009, http://www.mecmath.net/trig
Math Competition held at Dawson College