Dawson College: Linear Algebra: 201-NYC-05-S04: Fall 2017
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- My leave arrived sooner than expected! I would like to wish you the best for the rest of the semester.
- Extra office hours: Monday October 1st from 11h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00.
- Students helping students schedule SHS_schedule.pdf
- All classes on Tuesdays from 14:30 to 16:00 has been moved from 4P.05 to 4H.10.
Fall 2017: Academic Calendar
Up to date grades can be consulted online at https://dawsoncollege.omnivox.ca.
- For section 3.3
- For section 3.4
- Vector (Parametric) Equation of a Plane 3D
- Intersection of Three Planes
- Example of a system of 3 planes with no solution: 2 Parallel planes and 1 perpendicular
- For section 3.5
Tests written by Sylvain Muise: