Dawson College: Calculus II: 201-NYB-05-C1: Winter 2008
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- Exam is in room 4C1 on Saturday the 10th of May at 9:30am. You are required to bring your Dawson College student ID. Students may obtain their I.D. card (no charge) by presenting proof of registration and a personal photo I.D. (e.g. driverís license, medicare card) at Security, room 2E.14, Mon.-Fri. until 3:00pm, or at the Audio Visual counter, room 2E.01, Mon.-Thurs. 4:00pm-6:30pm.
- Exam marks are posted on omnivox. Take note that your final grade has not yet been adjusted if you got a better mark on the final than a mark based on 50% of the term work and 50% of the final exam. Have a great summer!!!!
- Extra office hours, on Tuesday from 4:30pm to 8:30pm, in room 7B1 or 7B7.
- Look above.
- Added some examples of telescoping series and geometric series below.
- I am teaching section 9.1 Tuesday during the day and section 9.2 on Friday during the day, you are welcome to attend.
- If you want to see more example of sequences and series write me an email and I will present them next class.
- Test next week. Do not forget my office hours, if unable to attend email me and we can maybe plan something out.
- If you are having trouble with summation notation try the exercise in section 4.2 #1-14.
- Students who want to attend my day time Calculus class look at the new partial outline for the info.
- I now have office hours look at my profile for the times.
- Look at the links bellow there is a Java Applet to help visualize volume of revolution of a solid.