Dawson College: Calculus II: 201-NYB-05-S04: Winter 2011
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- Note that your final grade will be the highest grade either of the whole year(the one posted on LEA) or the final exam.
In addition if you have missed a test or quiz for a valid reason the weight of the test or quiz will be transfered to the final exam.
Have a great summer from Yann of Khiva!
- The order in which I think you should study: Do all past exam: John Abbott and Dawson(you can also do the regular NYB), look at both version of the quiz and test, do all homework, review notes.
- Exam schedule: http://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/our-services/registrar/online-services/final-examination-schedule/day-5
- Final Examination Office Hours: Friday the 20th of May from 1:00-5:00, Monday the 23rd of May from 1:00-5:00 at the gazebo between the B and E wing. If the weather is bad check this website for a new location.
- IMPORTANT New final examination rules/procedures. Click here
- Additional office hours on Monday from 6:00 to 8:00.
- I would not ask a question like arctan of the bonus assignment in a test since it is too time consuming.
- Quiz 11 will be questions from the HW of section 8.3 and I strongly suggest to do all the HW of section 8.4 except #30, 31, 33, 34 since I have not taught the root thm yet.
- Extra office hours on Thursday March 31st from 10:00 to 11:30 and 4:00 to 6:00. Monday April 4th from 2:30 to 4:00.
- Office hours moved from 11:30-1:00 to 2:30-4:00.
- February 28th office hours rescheduled to 2:30 till 3:30 and 6:00 till we are done. In room 7B.7 or 7B.1.
- Trigonometry review in on Wednesday the 7th of February at 11:30 in room 7A13 and 6:00 in room 7A11.
- Choose a time for the optional trigonometry review http://www.doodle.com/7q5hnzrknushvu4m.
Up to date grades can be consulted online at https://dawsoncollege.intraflex.ca/.
Math Competition held at Dawson College