Dawson College: Linear Algebra: 201-NYC-05-S03: Winter 2020
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- News about R-score from the BCI: click here
- New addition The Pandemic Linear Algebra Lecture Series.
- Please fill out this survey so that I have a better understanding of your current situation: https://forms.gle/6J6dHHhJkwL9sjsh8. This is just to get a pulse of the class and does not imply anything.
Hope all is well!
I have changed the due dates of some of the WebWorKs, to get the actual due dates you should logon to WebWorKs. The due dates could be pushed back even further depending on the evolving situation. Note that this includes an extension on Assignment 8 which was due last night.
As soon as the College takes a decision/position on how/what to do with the the semester I will write to the class.
- For the schedule of the students helping students tutorial room click here.
Handout: Problems for 201-NYC-05 Science:
Winter 2020: Academic Calendar
Up to date grades can be consulted online at https://dawsoncollege.omnivox.ca.
- For section 3.3
- For section 3.4
- Vector (Parametric) Equation of a Plane 3D
- Intersection of Three Planes
- Example of a system of 3 planes with no solution: 2 Parallel planes and 1 perpendicular
- For section 3.5
Tests written by Sylvain Muise: