Dawson College: Calculus II: 201-NYB-05-S04: Fall 2011
taught by Yann Lamontagne
Final Examination Office Hours:
Monday the 12th of December from 10:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 4:00.
Final Examination Schedule:
- Note that if you qualify your final grade will be the highest grade, either of the whole year(the one posted on LEA) or the final exam.
In addition if you have missed a test or quiz for a valid reason the weight of the test or quiz will be transfered to the final exam.
Have a good holiday!
- Extra office hours on Friday from 1:00 to 4:30 and Monday from 6:00 to 8:00.
- Extra office hours on Friday from 1:00 to 5:00.
- Extra office hours on Friday from 10:00 to 3:00. Make sure to email me if you want to meet at a specific time since I might be in and out of the office.
- My office is now in room 3B.19 and my phone extension is 1252.
- Extra Office hours on Friday starting at 13h00.
- You can try the Test of the science sections. Note that we have covered less material which means that there might be more questions on certain sections. An example of a science class where you can look at the test is CalculusIINYB-05S03.
- Test 1 will be up to and including section 5.4.
- The optional trigonometry review will be on Tuesday September 13th from 4:00 to 5:30 in room 7A.11.
- Choose time slots for the optional trigonometry review http://www.doodle.com/tw9sbget6iy8tv33. Please select the most time slot for which you are available.
- The first weekly math challenge problem has already been posted on the First class. Students can find the weekly problems either in First Class conferences or in the Math and Physics club.
- This course is not a science section, it is a regular section, you will get a new outline. The new outline is available below.
Up to date grades can be consulted online at https://dawsoncollege.intraflex.ca/.
Math Competition held at Dawson College