Dawson College: Calculus II: 201-NYB-05-S01: Fall 2011
taught by Yann Lamontagne
Final Examination Office Hours:
Monday the 12th of December from 10:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 4:00.
Friday the 16th of December from 1:00 to 5:00.
Monday the 19th of December from 1:00 to 5:00.
Final Examination Schedule:
- Note that if you qualify your final grade will be the highest grade, either of the whole year(the one posted on LEA) or the final exam.
In addition if you have missed a test or quiz for a valid reason the weight of the test or quiz will be transfered to the final exam.
Have a good holiday!
- Extra office hours on Friday from 1:00 to 4:30 and Monday from 4:00 to 8:00.
- Added the example using the disk method.
- There will be a math competition organized by the Canadian Mathematics Society. It's the Sun Life Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge. The competition will be held on Wednesday November 2, 2011 from 9.00am-11.30am in room 3E. 13. Preparation classes are organized by Andreea Panait in room 6B17.3 every Friday from 11.30am-1.00pm. To register the students can contact Andrea Rudolph in room 6B.19. The deadline to register is October 28. Places are limited.
- Extra office hours on Friday from 1:00 to 5:00.
- Extra office hours on Friday from 10:00 to 3:00. Make sure to email me if you want to meet at a specific time since I might be in and out of the office.
- My office is now in room 3B.19 and my phone extension is 1252.
- The optional trigonometry review will be on Tuesday September 13th from 4:00 to 5:30 in room 7A.11.
- Choose time slots for the optional trigonometry review http://www.doodle.com/tw9sbget6iy8tv33. Please select the most time slot for which you are available.
- The first weekly math challenge problem has already been posted on the First class. Students can find the weekly problems either in First Class conferences or in the Math and Physics club.
Up to date grades can be consulted online at https://dawsoncollege.intraflex.ca/.
Math Competition held at Dawson College