Dawson College: Calculus II: 201-NYB-05-S03003: Winter 2013
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- Note that if you qualify your final grade will be the highest grade, either of the whole year(the one posted on LEA) or the final exam.
Have a great summer!
- Exam Office Hours: Friday May 10th from 10h00 to 12h00 and 14h30 to 16h00.
Tuesday May 14th from 13h00 to 16h00.
Wednesday May 15th from 9h00 to 10h00 and 14h30 to 17h30. (priority to Logic students)
Thursday May 16th from 9h00 to 12h00. (priority to Calculus students).
- Strategy for series by Stewart: http://www.stewartcalculus.com/data/ESSENTIAL%20CALCULUS%20Early%20Transcendentals/upfiles/topics/ess_at_04_sts_stu.pdf
- Extra office hours on Monday the 29th of April from 11h00 to 15h00 and Tuesday the 30th of April from 10h00 to 13h00.
- Extra office hours on Tuesday the 2nd of April from 10h00 to 11h30 and 2h30 to 18h00.
- Office hours cancelled on Tuesday the 26th from 14h30 to 16h00.
Extra office hours on Monday 25th from 13h00 to 15h00 and on Tuesday the 26th from 11h00 to 13h00
- The optional Trig. review session will be in room 4E.4 on Tuesday, January 29th from 10:00-11:30.
Winter 2013: Continuing Education Academic Calendar
Wednesday, May 22 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Final Examination announcement:
- Personal items are not permitted in the exam room. This includes backpacks, any large bags, books, cell phones and other electronic communication devices.
- The College will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- A limited number of lockers will be available on a first come, first served basis for students who bring a lock. Those students will be able to lock their belongings in a locker in the Gym locker rooms next to the PARC desk, level 1H. Due to limited space, students are encouraged to share a locker.
- No food or drink is permitted in the exam rooms, with the exception of bottled water.
- Students who leave the exam area during an exam will not be permitted re-entry. (Note to teacher: an exception is made for students who are accompanied by the teacher or exam proctor to and from the washroom).
- Students are required to have a valid Dawson ID card. Students may obtain their Dawson ID card (no charge) by presenting proof of registration and a personal photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, Medicare card) at the Audio Visual counter in the Printshop (2E.01) Monday – Thursday, 3:30 - 6:30p.m. or in 2E.14 (Security) 9:00a.m.-3:00p.m. before classes end.
Academic Skills Centre (4E.3) for students needing help with learning skills or with specific subjects: group workshops, including some for second language students, and individual help.
students can obtain ID cards in room 2E.01 (Audio-Visual counter) 15:30-18:30, Monday through Thursday, or 9:00-15:00 in 2E.14 (Security). Students writing final exams (e.g. mathematics and science) in the formal final exam period will be required to show Dawson ID.
Up to date grades can be consulted online at https://dawsoncollege.omnivox.ca.
Solutions to Homework Problems:
Section 4.7 Solutions
Section 5.1 Solutions
Section 5.2 Solutions
Section 5.3 Solutions
Section 5.4 Solutions
Section 5.5 Solutions
Section 5.5 Solutions Part 2
Review Chapter 5 Solutions
Section 6.1 Solutions
Section 6.2 Solutions
Section 6.2 Solutions Part 2
Section 6.3 Solutions
Section 3.7 Solutions
Review Chapter 3 Solutions
Section 6.6 Solutions
Review Chapter 6 Solutions
Review Chapter 6 Solutions Part 2
Section 7.1 Solutions
Section 7.2 Solutions
Section 7.3 Solutions
Section 7.4 Solutions
Review Chapter 7 Solutions
Section 8.1 Solutions
Section 8.2 Solutions
Section 8.3 Solutions
Section 8.4 Solutions
Section 8.5 Solutions
Section 8.7 Solutions
Review Chapter 8 Solutions
Review Chapter 8 Solutions Part 2
Math Competition held at Dawson College