Dawson College: Calculus II: 201-NYB-05-C02: Fall 2009
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- Final examination on Thursday, December 17, 6:30-9:30 pm in the -1H.6 Gym
- Students may obtain their Dawson ID card (no charge) by presenting proof of registration and a personal photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, Medicare card) at the Audio Visual counter in the Printshop (2E.01) Monday – Thursday, 4:30 - 6:45 p.m.
- The final exams are corrected and your grades have been posted. Have a good holiday.
- Final exam office hours:
Thursday, December 10th, 10h00-14h00 (priority to 201-203-DW student)
Wednesday, December 16th, 12h00-16h00
- Graph of the nth Taylor polynomial of e^x:
- Final exam is on 17/12/09 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm.
- The schedule of the math tutorial room (7B.1) is available here.
- PDF added in Other:, should take a look if you have difficulties with long division of polynomials.
Grades can be consulted online at https://go.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/.
Previous Final Exams
Math Competition held at Dawson College