Dawson College: Calculus II: 201-NYB-05-S2: Summer 2008
taught by Yann Lamontagne
- Exam is in room 4C1 on Monday the 28th of July at 6:00pm. You are required to bring your Dawson College student ID. Students may obtain their I.D. card (no charge) by presenting proof of registration and a personal photo I.D. (e.g. driverís license, medicare card) at Security, room 2E.14, Monday to Friday until 3:00pm.
- Exams are marked and grades are submitted to the college. Have a great summer!!!
- Office hours for Quiz 4 and Exam are on Thursday from 9:00 to 2:00.
- Office hours for Test 3 are on Wednesday from 9:00 to 1:00.
- Office hours this week on Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00 to 12:00 and from 1:00 to 1:45.
- Office hours for Test 2 on Wednesday the 2nd of July at 9:00 to 1:00 and on Thursday the 3rd of July at 9:00 to 1:00. Note that there will be an other one of those Trigonometric class in the Thursday office hours at 10:00.
- Want to learn how to find the exact value that arises from special angles, or the exact value that give special angles? Join us for a fun all you can learn Trigonometric class on Wednesday the 18th of June at 9:00am. This is a one time offer, so don't miss it.
- Office hours for Test 1 on Wednesday the 18th of June at 9:00 to 1:00 in room 7B7 or 7B1.
Grades can be consulted online at https://go.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/.
009 - Trigonometry notes:
- Solving Right Triangles: page 155
- Special Angles and Reference Angles: page 180
- Radian Measure in Trigonometry: page 183
- Trigonometric Identities: page 195
- Solving Trigonometric Equations: page 200
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions: page 205
calculus_ii_trigonometry_notes_1.pdf (pages 147-164)
calculus_ii_trigonometry_notes_2.pdf (pages 165-188)
calculus_ii_trigonometry_notes_3.pdf (pages 189-208)